Made to fit the fast pace of the 21st century, it is the best “paperless” paper you can buy, providing exact digital reproductions of Scotland's favourite newspapers to flip through, but with an exciting array of additional features, such as video reports, expandable articles and interactive crosswords.
With six days of the Daily Record plus the brightest Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail every week, it’s also the best value newspaper app on the market
Your Daily Record and Sunday Mail are delivered to your iPad each day:
- Using your Wi-Fi our overnight automatic download saves the edition onto your iPad while you sleep, so you can read it as soon as you get up
- Store an archive of previous editions on your iPad that are available at the touch of a screen tab and which you can search through for anything that has been mentioned
Exclusive extra content:
- Enjoy high-resolution picture galleries of additional photographs you won’t find in the paper, with full Retina Display optimisation for the New iPad
- Video reports of news stories, film trailers and sneak peaks at the latest video games
- Direct web links to Daily Record and Sunday Mail special offers, advertiser deals and additional info on horoscopes, the weather and other useful services
- All this is combined with the Daily Record and Sunday Mail’s award-winning news, sport and showbusiness coverage and stable of star columnists, including including Joan Burnie, Tam Cowan, Joan McAlpine. Jackie Bird, John Niven and Shari Low.
- The e-edition also comes with all the Daily Record and Sunday Mail sections, magazines and supplements, including The Winner, Seven Days, Seven Nights, Road Record, Saturday! magazine, The Punter, Right At Home, The Ticket, Record Woman and additional special supplements.
And with a free 30-day trial period, you can make up your own mind about our app before deciding whether to subscribe.
Our app is free to download. All users can take advantage of a FREE 30-day trial, after which the subscription is the local equivalent of £9.99/month. Subscribers receive EVERY issue of the Daily Record and Sunday Mail. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We’d like your feedback as we enhance this app, so drop us a line on [email protected]
If you need help with the app email us at [email protected]
Use of this app and the content delivered or viewed via this app is subject to the current versions of the Terms of Service found at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/terms-of-service.
The Terms of Service are subject to change from time to time without notice and we encourage you to review them periodically.